|The East End
Center is the
being stuck in a
dead end job and
- a recent G.E.D.
The East End Adult Education Center
The East End Adult
was highlighted on
the front page of the
Check out the article
- The East End Adult Education Center (EEAEC) has served over
8,500 students in the Greater Cincinnati area to date.
- Approximately 800 students have earned their GED by passing
through the EEAEC progams.
- The EEAEC has served the East End and its surrounding areas for
- The program has flourished thanks to annual grants and donations.
- Dedicated individuals have volunteered 595 hours tutoring students
one on one.
- Annual Achievements for 2012-2013
- 121 students were served.
- 21 students received their GED Diplomas.
- 50 students worked while attending school.
- 31 students were in their teens.
- 40 students were in their 20’s.
- 50 students were between 30 and 70 years of age.
- 20 tutors and board members volunteered for a total of 1,101
- Our program support depends on donations from individuals,
foundations, churches, organizations, and businesses.
- The approximate cost per year to provide services to one student is
$1,500.00. We need your donations to continue to offer our services
to the community.
All information is kept private. We do not collect any information on
- GED Instruction with one-on-one and group instruction
- On-site GED Testing for the Official GED
- College Preparation and Counseling
- Tutoring for Current College Students
- Job and Career Counseling
- Computer Instruction
Please call (513) 321-6744 for any information about these programs.
|Please enter your mailing
Description box for your
acknowledgement. Thank you
in advance for your support.
Keywords: Cincinnati GED Classes, GED Instruction, one-on-one GED,
tutoring, college tutoring, GED testing, free tutoring, free GED instruction,
Ohio GED, CIncinnati, GED, East End GED, Adult Education, Free Classes
Our mission, as a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization, is to provide quality
educational programs for the residents of the Greater Cincinnati are, aimed at
increasing students' basic literacy, academic, computer, and job skills. We turn
no serious student away and our services are free.