|The East End
Center is the
being stuck in a
dead end job and
- a recent G.E.D.
The East End Adult Education Center
Our mission, as a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization, is to provide quality
educational programs for the residents of the East End and surrounding areas,
aimed at increasing students' basic literacy, academic, computer, and job skills.
We turn no serious student away and our services are free.
The East End Adult
was highlighted on
the front page of the
Check out the article
- The East End Adult Education Center (EEAEC) has served over 7,600
students to date.
- Approximately 700 students have earned their GED by passing
through the EEAEC progams.
- The EEAEC has served the East End and its surrounding areas for 38
- The program has flourished thanks to annual grants and donations.
- Dedicated individuals have volunteered 595 hours tutoring students
one on one.
- 121 students were served.
- 21 students received their GED Diploma.
- Many students worked while attending school.
- A majority of students were in their teens.
- 20 tutors and board members volunteered for a total of 1,101 hours.
- Our program support depends on donations from individuals,
foundations, churches, organizations, and businesses.
- The approximate cost per year to provide services to one student is
$1,500.00. We need your donations to continue to offer our services
to the community.
All information is kept private. We do not collect any information on
- GED Instruction with one-on-one and group instruction
- High School Recovery Program
- College Preparation and Counseling
- Tutoring for Current College Students
- Job and Career Counseling
- Computer Instruction
Please call (513) 321-6744 for any information about these programs.
All students who have taken the 2002 version of the GED
will need to finish and pass all of their sections by
December 21, 2013. After this date, all of the 2002 GED
scores will expire. The new 2014 GED will be available in
|Please enter your mailing
Description box for your
acknowledgement. Thank you
in advance for your support.