|The East End
Center is the
being stuck in a
dead end job and
- a recent G.E.D.
The East End Adult Education Center
Our mission, as a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization, is to provide quality
educational programs for the residents of the Greater Cincinnati area, aimed at
increasing students' basic literacy, academic, computer, and job skills. We turn
no serious student away and our services are free.
- GED Instruction with one-on-one and group instruction
- On-site GED Testing for the Official GED
- College Preparation and Counseling
- Tutoring for Current College Students
- Job and Career Counseling
- Computer Instruction
Please call (513) 321-6744 for any information about these programs.
We are a Pearson Approved Testing Center. Come in
and register and we will help with all of the steps
needed to sign up and take your GED.
We will help with:
GED Test Preparation Obtaining GED Practice Test Vouchers ($24 value)
Obtaining GED Vouchers ($80 value)
Creating your GED Ready Account
Taking your GED Official Practice TestsPast
Taking the Offical GED Test
Taking Official GED Retake Tests
GED Score Counseling
Career and College Counseling
- The East End Adult Education Center (EEAEC) has served over
8,500 students in the Greater Cincinnati area to date.
- Approximately 850 students have earned their GED by passing
through the EEAEC progams.
- The EEAEC has served the East End and its surrounding areas
for 41 years.
- The program has flourished thanks to annual grants and
- Dedicated individuals have volunteered 595 hours tutoring
students one on one.
- Annual Achievements for 2013-2014 School Year:
- 85 Students were served.
- 14 Students received their GED Diplomas.
- 47 students worked while attending school.
- 20 students were in their teens.
- 48 students were in their 20s & 30s.
- 17 students were 40 to 70 years of age.
- Income for 8/1/13 – 7/31/14 was $207,750.27.
- Expenses for 8/1/13 – 7/31/14 were 179,134.26.
- Fund Balance as of 7/31/14 was $86,966.55.
- Our program support depends on donations from individuals,
foundations, churches, organizations, and businesses.
- The approximate cost per year to provide services to one student
is $1,500.00. We need your donations to continue to offer our
services to the community.